Casa Tambor is a creative and ecological guesthouse with peaceful atmosphere situated between the rainforest and the sea. The houses were built in harmony with nature, in sustainable construction and with lot of love for artistic detail. The location is ideal to find peace and enjoy nature.
Casa Tambor has three comfortable chalets in the middle of tropical flora and fauna with stunning views over the sea and the atlantic rainforest. Besides a varity of exotic fruit trees and medicinal plants, the location has an organic garden, comfortable seatings, hammocks, lawns, a fireplace, a spring water outdoor shower and much more. The visitors are welcome to explore the whole location.
Casa Tambor is located eight kilometers outside the World Heritage town of Paraty and two kilometers from the idyllic fishing village of Praia Grande. The local environment is very peaceful and full of highlights to discover. Within two kilometers there are five amazing beaches, restaurants, natural pools and viewpoints.
We offer activities and events, transfer, bicycle rental, tourist tours, boat trips, kayak tours and much more.
What makes Casa Tambor special?
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of a holiday home in an exclusive and quiet place
- Relax in harmony with nature and enjoy breathtaking views over the sea and the exotic jungle
- Have a delicious breakfast while listening to the sounds of the Atlantic rainforest
- Stay outside the bustling city, but close enough to be in ten minutes in the old town
- Use the offer of a drumming class, a yoga hour or a Portuguese teaching in paradisiacal atmosphere